Tuesday 22 October 2013

St Bee's Beach - Autumn is here!

My mum and I, along with the dogs, decided to take a little road trip to the beach the other day. It didn't matter which beach...sometimes you just need to get away and feel the fresh, salty breeze that the seaside offers.

So we put on our wellies, wrapped up, chucked the pooches in the back of the car and set off. I always find that the drive there, through the English countryside, is something you can't beat.

We ended up at St Bees Beach which is just past Whitehaven in Cumbria. A cute little place with buildings worn out from the ocean spray.

What's an English beach without a wild breeze.

Let me introduce Sasha...



And Sadie (clearly the fruit-loop of the family).







Better not forget Mum.


I left feeling windswept but refreshed!


 ...A red wine in front of the fire was a perfect way to end the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment